Romesco can be used as an accompaniment to fish, shellfish or potatoes, and is wonderful with grilled steak. Garlicky and spicy, it's an easy crowd pleaser.
Earth to Table
Earth to Table celebrates what’s best about food
Our approach is based on a concept of food that is defined by 5 interconnected values.
- Authenticity defines us. we love food that is genuinely delicious and well made.
- We believe in meaningful Connections with our friends, staff, suppliers and our guests.
- We want be part of something greater than ourselves; a sustainable system that nourishes our lives and our Community.
- We love handcrafted food, made with good ingredients. We prefer Quality over quantity “Good Ingredients Matter”
- We celebrate life. We want to live with passion, Fun and conviviality.
Manifesto: What you can do to get a little more ETT in your life?
- Enjoy: when you practice the earth to table philosophy everything tastes better! When its in season and perfectly ripe, life is good. FeastON
- Explore: there is alot of food out there that you’re not enjoying simply because you’ve never heard of it. See what food artisans are in your area: cheesemakers, bakers, winemakers, butchers. They will probably knock your socks off.
- Meet a farmer: part of the appeal of local, seasonal eating is making meaningful connections. joining a local CSA is about as good as it gets for you and for the farmer.
- Plant a garden: nothing will attune you to the earth to table experience more than growing your own food. You will pay attention to the subtle change in seasons and be so proud to share your harvest. Don't have space? click
- Pick one thing: there is no reason to think of this as an "all or nothing" proposition. no one sources all their food locally. we started with one thing (chicken as a matter of fact) and before long we were drawn to do more.
- Pay for it: good food isn’t expensive; conventional food is cheap. We always get what we pay for. We want to pay for the most sun-drenched produce, humanely raised meat & skillfully produced spirits. For us and the environment.